Finally, we are hours down to WordCamp. Here are a few things to note.
- Reporting time is 8:30 am just outside Alliance Francaise on Monrovia street, opposite view park towers, Nairobi.
- The event covers transport, food, conference, tented accommodation (which includes camping mattress and blanket) You can bring an extra blanket since it is a cold season.
- Carry your own notebooks, laptops or smart phones, there will be WiFi during the conference.
- This is a 2 day conference.
- This is ALL about WordPress, Blogging and Online publishing.
Finally, we would like to announce that Caroline Nderitu, one of Kenya’s best poet will be at the bonfire session alongside other poets like Wamathai and Njeri Wangari. This is bound to be fun, karibuni.